Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy 4th of July

Well, to all of you that actually take the time to read my ramblings, I thank you. Its nice to know that my garden interests people other than me!

Being born in England I don't really understand this whole "4th of July Weekend" thing, this will be the first time I have celebrated it so it should be interesting. Apparently we will be going to see fireworks and EVERYTHING, which is great because back home in England we have to wait until the beginning of November (Guy Fawkes Night - he tried to blow up the houses of Parliment way back when) for fireworks, far to chilly to truely appreciate them!!!

That obviously means that there will be no ramblings until after the weekend, probably Tuesday. So have a great weekend, happy 4th of July and I'll see you all on the other side!