Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thursday, 9th June

Temperature: 7am - 62F, 11.30am - 88F
Weather Conditions: Overnight - Rain, AM - Sunny with some cloud cover

I seem to be having a bit of a bug infestation! First of all it was the Aphids, which I seem to have got under control by spraying the plants with soapy water. NOW, I have these mottled brown bugs that look a bit like a Rose-thorn, they are about an 1/8 - 1/4 inch long and have wings. I have no idea what they are and whether they do any serious damage, hopefully I'll find some answers

A couple of things are blooming for me though.....

Perennial Baby's Breath
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Snowmound Spirea
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The neighbours Rose bush is hanging over the fence in the back garden and is also blooming, I hope it continues to bloom all season as its very pretty and looks great hanging over like that
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com