Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday, July 6th

WOW!

It feels like I haven't written anything in AGES! It has been non-stop though since we got back from the mountain house on Monday afternoon

We pulled up into the driveway and I immediately noticed that my front full-sun flower bed looked TERRIBLE! Why is it that you let things slip for a couple of days and all of a sudden everything is a mess?!! We must have had driving rain or strong winds because most of my plants were now growing horizontally, I spent the rest of the afternoon placing stakes in the ground and tying all the plants together. Then of course the following day we had a major afternoon downpour (thunder, lightening, the works) and everything has fallen over again!

Then of course there is the deadheading and weeding!.....Needless to say, I think after three days I am finally caught up again!